York Rite Precision Chronograph Watch
Featuring Three Calibrated Sub-Dials and York Rite Emblem
Our unique watch dial, crowned by the symbols of our York Rite Bodies, is minted like a fine coin in contrasting silver and black enamel. State of the art timekeeping features include:
- Precision Chronograph sub-dials measure 1/10 seconds, full seconds and up to 60 minutes. Pushbuttons provide easy start/stop operations.
- Quartz technology for accuracy and dependability.
- Impressive 45.0mm diameter case, rotating bezel, scratch-resistant optically clear crystal - water-resistant to 3ATM (100 ft.). Light-activated luminous hands.
- Rugged yet flexible all-weather Polyurethane band.
- Assembled and customized exclusively for Masonic Partners by an American Company renowned for custom timepieces since 1944.
- Case back engraved with your initials and year you became a York Rite Mason. Presented in a York Rite tin gift box.
- Remarkably priced at just $99!* - A savings of $80 off the issue price!
- Your satisfaction guaranteed 100% or return within 30 days for replacement or refund.
You have earned the right to own this York Rite Chronograph Watch!*Plus $14.95 per watch for processing, shipping & handling.