Past Master Bomber Jacket (Black)
Customized with a bold Past Master emblem patch PLUS - Brothers who served in the military may add their military service emblem patch to their jacket.
This unique jacket design is inspired by the historic A-1 Bomber and has custom features found in jackets costing far more. These exclusive Past Master Leather Jackets are designed to signify the pride and dedication that each Past Master brings to his Fraternity and its many worthy endeavors.
- Bold Past Master Emblem Patch
- Made of fine leather and features include outside storm flap, pleated bi-swing back, knit cuffs and waistband, two side-entry double welt pockets, two large front-flapped cargo pockets, nylon inner lining with fiberfil and heavy-duty jacket zipper.
- Optional woven Military Service Branch patch (add $20) affixed to opposite chest for those Past Masters who served.
- A further option is two inner pockets to secure valuables, which is also fitted with "conceal carry" holster straps, for those licensed to carry a firearm. (Add $30.)
- Satisfaction guaranteed 100% or return within 30 days for replacement or refund with no questions asked.
- FREE BONUS! Each jacket will come with a "Proud to be a Mason" zipper pull medallion.
You have earned the right to wear this special Past Master Bomber Jacket!