Connecticut Mason Diamond & Birthstone Rings
Handcrafted in America with Gold, Silver, Birthstones Diamonds.
Personalized with Your Initials & Exclusive Serial Number.
We proudly present our Official Masonic Birthstone and Diamond Rings featuring a solid 10 Karat Gold Square & Compasses set with a Diamond against a background of gleaming black enamel. Eight of your personal birthstones flank the center diamond. You may also choose to replace the birthstones with eight genuine .02 Carat Diamonds.
- The body of the ring is solid Sterling Silver, heavily plated with genuine 24 KT Gold.
- The bold side shanks of the ring are detailed sculptures of the Masonic and American Flags embracing the Masonic All-Seeing Eye and Masonic Pillars and Globes on the other side, all finished in 24 KT antiqued gold.
- PAST MASTERS my have their Jewel, in solid 10 KT Gold and set with a diamond, on the ring top. A Top Hat and words "PAST MASTER" replace the Masonic Pillars and Globes shank.
- To permanently mark this ring as your own the top will be etched with the words "CONNECTICUT MASON" and the inner band will be engraved with your initials and an exclusive serial number.
- The band is solid and smooth for comfort fit. These finest quality rings are never hollowed out.
- Your ring will be custom made to order by one of America's oldest and finest makers of commemorative fraternal, military & championship jewelry.
- Your satisfaction is guaranteed 100% or you may return your ring for replacement or refund within 30 days - no questions asked.
These Masonic rings will not be sold in stores, and because of our exclusive arrangement to custom order at quantity prices the cost is remarkably low compared to retail prices for similar pieces.
Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery.