Shrine Bomber Jacket
Customized with a bold Shrine emblem patch! PLUS - Brothers who served in the military may add their military service emblem patch to their jacket.
This unique jacket design is inspired by the historic A-1 Bomber and has custom features found in jackets costing far more. These exclusive Shrine Leather Jackets are designed to signify the pride and dedication that each Shriner brings to his Temple and it many worthy endeavors.
- Bold Shrine Fez Emblem "Proud to be a Shriner" Patch
- Made of fine leather and features include outside storm flap, pleated bi-swing back, knit cuffs and waistband, two side-entry double welt pockets, two large front-flapped cargo pockets, nylon inner lining with fiberfil and heavy-duty jacket zipper.
- You may add an optional woven Military Service Branch patch* for just $20 for those Masons who served.
- A further option is two inner pockets to secure valuables, which is also fitted with "conceal carry" holster straps, for those licensed to carry a firearm. (Add $30.)
- Satisfaction guaranteed 100% or return within 30 days for replacement or refund with no questions asked.
- FREE BONUS! Each jacket will come with a "Proud to be a Mason" zipper pull medallion.
You have earned the right to wear this special Shrine Bomber Jacket!
*Service Branch Patches are purchased from Officially Licensed suppliers.