Masonic Bomber Jacket
Customized with a bold Master Mason or Past Master woven patch. PLUS - Brothers who served in the military may add their service emblem patch*.
This unique jacket design is inspired by the historic A-1 Bomber and has custom features found in jackets costing far more. These exclusive Masonic Leather Jackets are designed to signify the pride and fellowship that each Mason brings toward his Fraternity and fellow brothers.
- A bold Master Mason or Past Master patch is stitched to the chest of the jacket.
- Made of fine leather and features include outside storm flap, pleated bi-swing back, knit cuffs and waistband, two side-entry double welt pockets, two large front-flapped cargo pockets, nylon inner lining with fiberfil and heavy-duty jacket zipper.
- Optional: A Military Service patch* may be added to the right sleeve of the jacket for just $20 extra for those Masons who served.
- An American Flag patch may also be added to the left shoulder for just $20.
- A further option is two inner pockets to secure valuables, which is also fitted with "conceal carry" holster straps, for those licensed to carry a firearm. (Add $30.)
- Satisfaction guaranteed 100% or return within 30 days for replacement or refund with no questions asked.
- FREE BONUS! Each jacket will come with a "Proud to be a Mason" zipper pull medallion.
You have earned the right to wear this special Mason Bomber Jacket!
*Service Branch Patches are purchased from Officially Licensed suppliers.